The story is about six couples, who are on their honeymoon with the Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. bus and their trials and tribulations during the four-day-journey to Goa. The couples are:
- Oscar Fernandez (Boman Irani) and his wife Nahid (Shabana Azmi) who have just recently married. They are middle-aged and the target of constant mocking from everyone else. However, they intend on having a great journey and not be bothered by their difficult pasts. This is their second marriage. Oscar's first wife committed suicide and Nahid's husband and 2 children died in a car accident. Oscar is Nahid's first husband's business partner. After a chance meeting with Oscar's estranged daughter in Goa, father and daughter mend their relationship.
- Partho Sen (Kay Kay Menon) and Milly Sen (Raima Sen), a couple from a small town in Bengal. He is a serious man and she behaves as a traditional sari-wearing wife.
- Pinky (Amisha Patel) and Vicky (Karan Khanna), hailing from Delhi. They couldn't be more different, as Pinky is very extroverted and Vicky is the opposite. When Vicky sees Bunty for the first time, he develops closeted romantic feelings for him but isn't able to express them.
- Madhu (Sandhya Mridul) and Bunty (Vikram Chatwal) have most recently married. Their differences draw from the fact that he is an NRI, a non-resident Indian, while she has lived in Mumbai, India, for her entire life. Bunty is a closet homosexual and his parents want him to marry the daughter of a family friend but out of anxiety he contacted Madhu over the net and came to India and married quickly. Madhu had a recently failed relationship with a man, whom she left after discovering that he had a wife and child already. She found Bunty and married quickly to forget that pain.
- Hitesh (Ranvir Shorey) and Shilpa (Dia Mirza) are both from Gujarat and both of them wonder if love or marriage is more important. During the first half hour, Shilpa runs away with her love, Arjun Rampal. Shilpa and her love board the Honeymoon Travels bus returning to Mumbai, while escaping from contract killers sent by Hitesh's father.
- Aspi (Abhay Deol) and Zara (Minissha Lamba) are seemingly the most perfect couple of them all. They've never fought with each other. Unknown to each other, each of them hide a secret (they are superheroes respectively in reality).
As the bus continues its journey, it is followed by a mysterious biker, dressed in black clothes, wearing a helmet - someone who still has business with one of the passengers.
To Download the Hindi mp3 Songs below:
Right Click on the links below and Select option " Save Target As..."
Albela Albela - Vishal Dadlani & Shankar Mahadevan
Haath Dhore Niye Chalo - FuncInternational (Instrumental)
Halke Halke - Neeraj Sridhar
Jaane Hai Woh Kahan - Shreya Ghoshal & Shaan
Sajnaji Vaari Vaari - Sunidhi Chauhan & Shekhar Ravjiani
Pyaar Ki Yeh Kahani - Sunidhi Chauhan & Gayatri Iyer
Halke Halke (Remix) - Neeraj Sridhar